Monday 30 January 2012

New blog!

I find it incredibly weird that whenever I start either an e-mail or this blog post my mind goes entirely blank an I end up forgetting or not knowing what to put. So to start of with I'll say a bit about me and hopefully what will end up on this blog even if no-one ends up reading it.

  • Firstly I am a 19 nearly 20 year old female who is unfortuantly (or fortuantly depending on how you look at it) the youngest of 6.
  • Secondly I go to University and am currently in my second year. YAY!! This means nxt yr I will be graduating, thats gonna be fun.
  • Thirdly I am an avid reader and I hope thats the word that I mean, it might not be, but just incase, I tend to read alot. When I say alot, I mean ALOT.
  • Fourthly I love listening to music, as long as its music that I like such as paramore, youmeatsix, taylor swift, avril lavigne, nickelback, fall out boy and others. 

I cant think of anything else to put at the moment, so i'll leave it like this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment