Monday 21 May 2012

Home and Sleep.

I have now been home for a few days now and its nice being back and not worrying to much about money (which i still am slightly) making food and uni work. I mainly read all day now which is rather enjoyable unless i have read everything that i want to or currently waiting for a new book to be posted and delivered. When this happens, for instance now, i tend to get bored rather quickly as i have nothing to do and i am a tad impatient so i sorta want my new books now and not wait a few days or possibly week(s) to get them as i am at the moment. But nevermind they will come when they come.

Also my sleep lately has been weird and wacked and any other word you may have for it. I have no idea why this is but i havent been going to sleep until early the next morning for example there was one night where i didnt go to sleep until around half eight in the morning, another would be half seven, seven, half six, six, half five, half four, four. I think you get the idea, its early, so therefore i havent been waking up til the afternoon some time around two or after noon really, but i will still be quite tired when i do wake up which make the situation even more annoying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment