Monday 7 May 2012

Revision

Revision. Everyone most do it at some point in their life and for me it seems over half of my life so far. It actually hasnt cos  im not that old yet but still it seems for the last several years at some point during each year i will have to revise and i dont particularly enjoy it. This is because i can never remember the parts that are needed the most and tend to remember what isnt needed but was suggested.

I would be doing revision, well more than what i planned on, during the next week until the 17th as this is when my exam is. But all the books that were suggested to look at are no longer in the library or if there is one its a reference only meaning i cant take it out of the library. That can get very annoying to honest.

Oh well im sure i will make do with what i have to revise from. Just have to wait and find out if it will be enough.

(On a side note this is my 50th post. YAY!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment