Wednesday 8 August 2012

Enrolling

I officially hate enrolling.

Might not have liked it much before as it sometimes confused me but i now hate it. This is because i have to redo one of my modules at uni, and i tried submitting that selection as it is the only one that i can do but it doesnt seem to want to go really. It really loves letting me know that it wont take it and it got slightly annoying the first 3 tries and about this time i was getting slightly pissed off at it (excuse my french), and just abit upset as it wasnt going and all i kept getting was Submission failed in lovely red letters.

Yeah not the best experience ive had with enrolling especially as i cant do any of the other modules without completing this one first so to say that its failing is rather annoying, frustrating and down right pissing me off (again i apologise for my french).

I hope others are having a better time at it than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment