Saturday 2 June 2012

Account on Fanfic

Hi everyone,
 Just thought i would let you all know that i have recently made an account on fanfiction.net which i have been adding my fave stories and authors to make it easier for not only me to get to them but also you lot if you so desire.

I will be trying to update it regularly as i do have a lot of stories i have previously read to find and add to my favourites list. I will also still be carrying on with putting a story on the blog but if you dont like waiting for me to add one you can just find my account and look at stories from there.

Hope you enjoy the stories as much as i have and if you do want to look at my account its called Tiger-Lill1es. Which yes i know is similiar to the account/profile name that i have for this blog. It also has the same avatar/profile pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment