Wednesday 20 June 2012

Uni Results

So i got my results on sat 16th, passed all but three assignments but that wasnt to much of a surprise really as i was expecting them in a way and am glad for it as well. No im not weird for thinking/feeling this as i recentl had one resit and tutorials for the other two and i passed my presentation this time and i got help on my essays that i need to re do, so hopefully i will pass them this time as i really dont want to have to do them again.

At the moment i am back at my flat at uni and will be going back home to re do them as i dont have the money to stay here and i am going on holiday sometime at the end of June beginning of July time, so i really cannot stay here.

If anyone else got results back or a gettin them back Good Luck and I hope you did/do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment