Sunday 11 March 2012

e-bay

Ahh, the lovely world of e-bay, with all its delights that i want or some of it any way that unfortuantly i just cant afford. All though i did buy a cd for a reasonable price under £4, which i thought was a good deal and currently i am in the process of bidding for a netbook as my laptop is just a bit too heavy and big for me to be able to take into uni if i wanted to. I think my bidding is going well i've been outbid on one netbook but winning for another, hopefully i get one of them.

Its quite interesting i suppose, going on ebay for the first time as being a member and ordering something as my mum generally orders for me and i pay her back but since she is moving house soon i cant really do that. 

Hope i get my netbook (once i've won it) and cd soon, i can be quite impatient when i want to be (and when i dont).

No comments:

Post a Comment