Friday 30 March 2012

Concert!!

The concert yesterday was amazing, i loved it, apart from when me and my friend started in the mosh pit that i didnt enjoy so much, got crushed too many times and couldnt breathe. We ended up watching the rest of the concert behind this metal bar in the stadium, we could still see which was quite good.

The doors were opened at 7pm and the first act, the skints, started at 7:15pm while people were still coming in. The 2nd act was mayday parade and the 3rd act was kids in glass houses. They were amazing and are one of the bands that i listent to alot, it really was brilliant. After kids in glass houses, you me at six finally came on, after about a 10 min break, and they were amazing and made it into a really good show. I loved all the songs that they sang as well and my absolute fave crash, right at the end. I LOVED IT!!

The concert finished bout 11pm and it was quite a wait in getting out of the arena area, went to the shop in the stadium and bought my self a nice tshirt for £20 which i didnt find to bad and i really needed one as well, cos i forgot to pack a spare one. 

It was a really good night and i enjoyed myself immensley.

No comments:

Post a Comment