Sunday 25 March 2012

Stressed out

I'm starting to feel a little stressed out lately what with writing essays one due on tues 27th and the other i found out is due on fri 30th which is good as i have abit more time writing that one. But i also have to pack what im taking back with me, making sur i do have enough money to pay for food shopping until wednesday and that the money for the travelodge is still in my bank and that i havent accidently spent any of it. So i have a lot going on and even more so that i still havent got my exam result from january which is making me a bit pissed to be precise as its nearly easter now, i've missed a tutorial session for another essay due after easter and i have also missed the first revision session for my safeguarding exam in may. Not good really and i dont think any one can really blame me for missing it as i overslept due to finishing an essay the night (more like that morning-reeaalyy early that morning) before and after i did hand it in i ended up falling asleep til bout 2-3pm that day. 

But other than all that i've wrote bout above im quite looking forward to easter break and relaxing for abit whilst writing my last essay of the year- hopefully the last any way as i dont really want to redo any of them. Took to long the first time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment