Thursday 12 April 2012

Buyer

I have found out that i actually had more money in my bank than what i first assumed, turns out the travelodge took money out when i booked the room and i thought they took after i checked in/out. But nevermind, turns out that this was a good thing as i have been browsing ebay and decided to treat myself to a new dinner set, a 16 piece square one with mugs, and a 5 piece non-stick pan set.

Both are really nice sets, the dinner set is white with this sandy brown design going down one side of the plates and going round the top of the bowls and mugs, and the pan set is in a nice cream colour with black handles. I was tempted to get them in the red but after looking at the pics available decided it was a weird red colour and i wasnt sure if, when i actually see them, if they were a slightly different red to the pics cos sometimes pictures can be misleading.

Should be getting them soon, within a weeks time i believe so i cant wait and i'll let you all know what they look like in person and not pictures that ive seen.


On a side note, still no word bout my exam result from january. Its taking too long in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment