Wednesday 18 April 2012

Orders

Got my orders yesterday, which were my saucepans, and the day before yesterday which was my new dinner set. Took me awhile to get the dinner set out of the boxes that it came in, it was very tightly packed and in need of a wash. Luckily both were in very good condition considering they both came through delivery vans, and though they generally are careful with items some that my mum has ordered before and came that way turned out to be broken on the inside once she checked them out.

Also i have once again been spending, on books this time as i will be needing something to do when i go back to uni until the time of my exam. Fortuantly they were quite cheap on ebay and i ended up getting 4 books and from two different series that i had had trouble getting a hold of in book stores, which i thought was quite good the only problem with one set of books that i bought, even though it was sold as a set of 2, the books were the first and third in the series so i just have to find the 2nd cheap if i can. But the other 2 books bought are the fisrt and second of that set.

I have to say that reading about all my spending makes it sound like i have loads of money but i really dont and some of what i spend money on is for what i need and not what i want, although i do do that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment