Sunday 5 February 2012

Absolutley freezing

Went shopping earlier as there wasnt much food left in fridge or freezer, so i put on my lovely warm boots and wrapped up warm to walk to either sainsburys or tescos with flat mate and we ended up going to sainsburys as there would have been more food there. However by the time i walked to sainsburys water from the slush and the snow started to seep into my boots and i realised that perhaps i should have put on an extra pair of socks as my feet were asbolutley frozen, i was starting to not be able to feel some of my toes because they were so numb with could.

So i made it to sainsburys and started browsing and trying to find what i wanted when a employee started going round saying to make our way to the checkout as they were closing. Now at this point i hadnt rlly picked up all tht much, so i went to the checkout and paid for what i had and then left in which time my flat mate had finally made her way to the shop. To say she was annoyed is a slight understatement, so we ended up walking all the way to tescos just to get the rest of our shopping and my shoes ended up getting drenched from the puddles where some snow had melted and the slush that was on the ground from where ppl had walked previously and i really couldnt feel some of my toes. 

Luckily while in tescos my feet warmed up although shoes were still wet both inside and outside. Now at home with socks and slippers as well as the heating on to help warm me and my poor feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment