Saturday 4 February 2012

Stupid online shopping

As mentioned in my earlier post i bought clothes online from new look and it was getting processed and everything, so when i finally get the email saying that it has been dispatched what should i see but a jumper that i happen to love is no longer on my list as it is now sold out even though i paid for. Of course i got refunded the money by which time i was kinda confused and slightly angry as my order had been confirmed and there were no emails saying it had unfortuntly sold out by the time my order was being dispatched. Luckily they had one size left which again was low in stock but i still ordered it as i am determined to get it luckily for me i fir in both a size 8 and 6 and a size 6 was the only size left. The only reason i originally ordered it in a size as was as a precaution in case the size 6 didnt fit properly but im sure it will as i have bought other things that were a size 6 and they fit fine.

Hopefully i get this jumper if not i'll try another colour even if i prefer the lilac.

1 comment:

  1. I did end up getting it if anyone was wondering. Just didnt get an email from them saying it had been sent.

    ReplyDelete