Friday 24 February 2012

Cinema and Every 2 Weeks

I have made plans with two of my friends to go to the cinema tomorrow. We're going to see the vow, it seems like its going to be good so hopefully it actually is. I'm quite looking forward to it as it will give me something to do and i can spend time with my friends really especially as i dont see these two as much as i do others at uni.

Also every two weeks as i have already started it on the 7th Feb, i will be putting up a story that i have read from fanfiction or other site if im allowed to. This will hopefully allow a little insight into my preferences and perhaps personality as well as allowing people to have something to read if they want to. Most of the stories will be Harry Potter based but i may put up ones from other books/films/tv shows. If anyone does have a story from a website that they have read and want to share just let me no by commenting back to this post and i'll see if i can put it up or not.

Thanx Tiger x  

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so i dnt know if anyone saw my blunder but it seemed to go once a week as i put a story up on the 7th feb and then the 18th feb which were only a week apart. Sorry bout that but it is now going to be every 2 weeks

    Thanx Tiger

    ReplyDelete