Tuesday 21 February 2012

Student Finance

I am starting to get really annoyed with student finance at the moment. First i had to log in but couldnt remember my reference number so i retrieved it while completely forgetting what my password and secret question was, but i did get it. Then i had to request a new password and question as, as stated before, i had forgotten one or both of them and then i had to wait a while for the email. So after i had it all sorted out i started filling the form out and got to my parents part. Now this part is the main reason for the anoyance that i am experiencing as neither of them remember question, reference number and password making all that much harder for me.

Now we did write all this down somewhere but none of us can find the paper work that had it written on. Not good really. Hopefully we can either find it or get it sortef out soon, especially as my mum is gonna phone them tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment