Thursday 16 February 2012

Freebies!

I just love freebies. They mean that i dont need to pay for anything. The reason i am now posting bout freebies is that my eldest sister visited today and one of the convos we ended up on was freebies and how i applied to have some sent to me several weeks ago (i ended up getting bored one day and decided to look for free stuff). This conversation has now led me to look for even more so i have now joined websites where i can win stuff, earn points which can then lead into a prize such as a survey website as hopefully i may end up with something which could then help me as i dont have a lot of money and they could be great stuff. For example i entered a comp for;
  • a apple iphone 4 i believe it was,
  • a ipad 2
  • trip to new york for 2
  • Vouchers to shops and online retailers (mainly amazon)
I thought these where quite good things to go for orthey could be stuff that i just want really. I'll just have to see how it goes i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment