Thursday 2 February 2012

Freezing weather

The weather lately has been absolutley dreadful, every time i go outside i feel like im going to freeze. I suspect most ppl may feel like this once they themselves venture out into the cold. I really wish it would start warming up soon, especially as im now seeing ice on the pavements and i no it wont take me long till i end up slipping on the ice. Like my sisters say dont slip. If anyone knew the story behind the phrase 'dont slip' you may understand why i put it in and find it incredibly funny, i just hope she doesnt read this post.

I certainly hope it wont be too cold next week as i dont think tights, no matter how thick will be enough to keep me sufficiently warm, maybe i should book a taxi for when i decide to leave the restaurant. At least im getting a lift there!

No comments:

Post a Comment