Tuesday 14 February 2012

Phones

Phones are amazing things until they annoy you like mine for instance. I love my phone, its brilliant until it decides not to be through txt messages. By this i mean that i may be looking for a certain txt but i cnt find it in the conversation folder, where i know i had seen it there before but will b in my inbox which for some reason had messages within it tht i had deleted. So i ended up trying to delete some but my phone only allows me to do it one at a time so tht got quite tedious after a while so i changed my mind and started deleting coversations instead. However this while deleting a conversation from my mum the message tht i wanted which was from a different person got deleted, which made me wonder how the hell that happened.

The good thing though is that my contract ends in 6mnths so i have already started looking at phones and have seen a few that i like but have to look at and read more about them to properly decide what one im going to end up choosing. Hopefully it will work better and wont play up when i get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment